Saturday, May 21, 2011

Didn't know what to ramble about today and then...

The dog ate the remote!!! Yup, I thought Mo was just laying nicely on the floor in the living room, being quiet and nice...NOPE! That little bugger had my remote. He chewed the bottom of it and tried getting the battery(he only put a few teeth marks on that) he managed to do enough damage to the buttons so that nope nothing works!!! Oh yes I love my puppies!!
We have company this week, a good friend of ours and two of his daughters are here to try turkey hunting. So far they have seen and heard some birds but nothing to get a shot at. Hubby did go sit in a ground blind a couple times but his leg is still hurting so he stays home most of the time. On Monday he goes for a stress test, not the walking kind because of the leg, but one where they will inject dye and it will take 5-6 hours for the whole test. Cardiologist said maybe there is a blockage somewhere in the leg area. Sure hope something is found out, our calendar is filling up with appointments and not the kind we would like!!
Well ladies I have stuff to do before the turkey "watchers" get back so best be on my way. Take time today to make some memories, you will thank yourself later!!
As always my dear friends "Fill it to the Brim" never let one drop go to waste!!
Hugs and love to you all!!

No comments: