Friday, March 4, 2011

Thanks Mat, this was so good!!!


Mat sent me a recipe for "Tuscana" soup.... oh my goodness. I was alitttle spooked at first because it called for chopped kale and I really had never cooked with that before, but let me tell you this was so good!!! Even hubby liked it and he is usually a meat and potato and not mixed in a soup form kind of guy. I did change a few things, I added chopped onions and I deleted the crushed red pepper flakes ( I had the onions in the cupboard but no flakes LOL) So thanks again Mat (i am sure if any of you want this she will be happy to send it to you) you have added another new recipe to my kitchen. (I love to cook by the way, I just cant bake cookies)
Also wanted you all to know that ramblings might be missing in the morning, maybe all day. We have a funeral to go to in the morning and then a lunch right after. A very good friend of Dennis's passed away (Ron and Dennis used to train the dogs together 2 or 3 times a week for the last 9 years.)
Ok I best get supper dishes done for some unknown reason they just don't seem to do themselves!!!
You all take care....hugs

No comments: