Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Saturday early eveining to you all...

Ok so it's not early morning ramblings but I have an excuse...I went to bed last night not feeling so good and woke up the same way. Better now and so here I am!!
Ok people are you a Falcons fan or a Packer fan??? We play the Falcons tonight and I have everything crossed(well almost) they are a pretty good team so the Pack has a tough job ahead. So if your all looking for me later I will be the one curled up on the couch, in my pink snuggie, with my warm slippers and my hot coffee, oh and eating chicken wings and bacon wrapped water chestnuts. LOL
Hubby is doing much better, he goes next week for a checkup on his eye and to see about new glasses. Right now he is wearing an old pair of glasses with the lens popped out of one side. Hey it works!
It is so cold here, (not as cold as Miss C tho, thank goodness) and more snow coming Monday. I gave up wishing for summer...now I would settle for March!
Talked to Miss KBB this afternoon, she was "Helping Mommy put the new puter together and figuring out why there are 100 wires under the desk" her words!! Her and Zack are coming for a long weekend next Friday, they are off school and Carin is not. They will spend some time with me and Papa and the pups. Who right now are curled up as close as they can be to the fireplace.
Well ladies sorry this is a bit on the boring side but every once in a while even Miss Boots as a quiet time.
Hope you made memories today, if not try again tomorrow!!
As always my friends " Fill it to the Brim" make every bit count and then tuck it somewhere safe!
Hugs to you all!!

No comments: