Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yup I do...I really do...


That's what I want to be when I grow up. A child, a kid!! There are days when I think I have a pretty good start!! This is Miss KBB on the little merry go round at the mall in Green Bay about a month or so ago. Bad Grandma, I forgot I had these pictures!!
Today has been pretty quiet here, the weather is awesome, I even sat out on the front porch for awhile just enjoying the sun and the warmth. It was in the mid 50*s and it felt wonderful!
Tonight we are going to a friends house for Corned Beef and cabbage (I know a few days early for St. Pat's day) but it will be nice not to have to cook. Although I did make an apple pie to take along. Hope you are all having a great Sunday and that your weather is as nice there as it is here.
Take care all hugs to everyone!
credits- "Aurora tides redux" by desert scraps, wa is one i am working on

No comments: