Sunday, September 13, 2009

Booyah Pics


I would have gotten more creative with the page but between the temps being in the 80's and Miss KBB being over tired and not wanting to go to bed and Zack wanting to go to bed this will have to do. Can you tell I am tired. It was fun, the food was great!!! Everyone who comes brings a dish to pass and it works out great, so many different things to choose from. I ran out of time to make something to bring so dear hubby decided to take a jar of homemade "Fish Pickles" LOL that will be a story for another day. Told you we had strange food up here in the north.
Well my two overnight visitors are sleeping in my bed with all the dogs so looks like this Grandma gets the couch!!!
Hope your days were all filled with wonderful memories, if you missed a few there is always tomorrow. Hugs to you all

No comments: