Monday, September 14, 2009

Okay, back to what I enjoy doing...


Took off my Peckin Piranha Pluckin gloves and worked on some wordart and this page for Sam The Man. He has a smile that starts slow down somewhere in his toes and then explodes on his face. He is a love, took this the other day when he and Daddy came for a visit. He is getting to be such a big boy, almost out of diapers and he is so proud of that!!! Love you Sam, big time!!!
Chickens are half done, we did 16 today and will do the last 15 by the end of the week. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would or could be doing what I did today! Chicken plucking is NOT for the faint of stomach!! LOL
Ok off to figure out what to make for supper and NO!!!!!! it will not be chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs catch you later
credits- background paper "kts_paper05" Sorry thats all there was no TOU but thank you to the designer

No comments: