Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quick Hi...

Been spending my time on the couch with quilts wrapped to my nose. I have one of those wonderful head colds, sniffing sneezing, watery eyes, running nose kind of things. It's ok if I have it now, so long as it's gone by Monday. My family is coming up the weekend of the 20Th for our family Christmas and I have way much to do before then...like decorate and do Christmas shopping..yup haven't started yet. Anyway, because I have been spending time on the couch I have a view of the bushes out the front window, I was lucky enough to catch a special visitor. Cardinals are kind of special in our family, long story! Thought I would share this with all of you.
Stay healthy, stay warm, leavin love and hugs for you all.
credits- winter frames-no name on the preview and my brain refuses to remember whose they were. Elements- Holiday Magic - designs by Magi

No comments: