Friday, November 28, 2008

A look back in time....


Wow, so long ago!! This is my son Scott and my daughter Carin, then and now. The word art is true now and it was oh so true then..at that time they were my reason to believe. These two are what kept me going alot of the time when stopping was a very real thought. They were not perfect angels, I can remember sugar dumped on an electric stove burner just to see what would happen LOL Oh it makes a mess!!!! It also gets your butt alittle warmer. LOL But they grew up and I am so proud of them both. They make this Mom's heart smile.
I have some Thanksgiving pics to scrap, and I will get to them but I got hooked on something and I have a feeling it will keep me up till the wee hours of the morning. Hint Hint...it has to do with Carols comment over there------->

No comments: