Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Saturday after Thanksgiving everyone...

Couldn't think of a title for this post and that sounded good!! Oh it is going to be one of those days, I can feel it coming. Went to bed way to late (thanks to a new obsession) and got up way to early(and started working on my new obsession) before the alarm, even before the puppies wanted me to take them outside. In fact now that wood ticky season is long past(those little buggers are frozen solid right now) the girls are back to sleeping in the bedroom and they were quite content to stay nice and warm.
Dear hubby is out in the wilderness (our backyard) early this morning. I think this will be another year where he does not get a deer. He has seen so many but has just enjoyed watching them to much to shoot. Speaking of Hubby and morning, well that zig zags into what happened last night. I always make him a half pot of coffee, get it all set up with the auto timer, you know a good wife thing to do.....
Loving Wife-" I'll set your coffee up Dear"
Dear Hubby- " Uh, thanks, but could you do me a favor?"
Loving Wife- " Sure honey, what?"
Hubby- " Could you try and make it stronger"
Wife(who has been making coffee for this man for 31+ years) "You don't like my coffee?"
Hubby- " Oh sure, it's just that if I wanted to read a newspaper thru the coffee pot, I'd keep the full pot on the end table next to my chair, you ALWAYS make it to weak"
Wife- " 31 years and now you tell me it's weak"
Hubby- " well, I didn't want to hurt your feelings"
Nice try for a safety hubby dear, but he still made his own pot of coffee last night! I tried his coffee this morning when I got up...you could not only Not read a newspaper thru the pot but you'd have a hard time finding the paper!! Oh so strong. Looks like we might be getting separate coffee makers soon!!
Well, I mentioned a new obsession....a while back Carol had sent me the directions on how to make your own blog backgrounds...oh I know I should have deleted that email and let it go...I didn't and I have been working on some using Miss Doodles kits. I even set up another blog just to use for trying them out. I am a beginner at them, but Carol keeps sending me encouragement and that makes me keep trying. ( she is so good at encouraging us all)
Looks like my day has started, Hubby is back from the wilderness, time to start my day. We have Sam coming over tonight, so will be making memories. You all do that too, it's fun, and it doesn't cost anything!!!
As always "Fill it to the Brim" if it overflows, don't worry, it's that part that is always the best!!
Hugs to you all!!!

No comments: