Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank Goodness for elastic waist pants....

we went to Carin and Dans for Thanksgiving and oh yes I ate to much!! As I said before we are not really a turkey eating family, so we had ham ( which is fine it is my favorite and my stretched out waistband shows it) it was so good! Awesome mashed taters and veggies and for dessert apple pie (made by me) and Carin's "oh my goodness so rich Pecan pie" Must say my daughter is one really good cook. Spent time with all the grandkids, Keira and Sam were something else, I saw visions of what Christmas will be like, these two don't stop moving!!! Wonder if I could hang our Christmas tree from the ceiling hhmmmm, maybe not a bad idea!! LOL
It was a good day, filled with hugs, love, laughter and memories!! It was "filled to the brim" and yup, I enjoyed and savored every drop!!
I hope all of yours were too! Hope you all took a moment to look around and see the many blessings that surround you.
Are you all going out and join the crowds for the big sales in the morning? Ya know I have never done that. Of course I am usually the one you see in the store the week before Christmas with that look of pure panic in my eyes, vowing to not be ever doing this again (of course, I do, every year)
Well I am off to play with Pse7, yea I know I need more grey hair!!!
Hugs to you all!

No comments: