Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Party....



Looks like Miss Gerri had a little get together with a few friends. I couldn't attend...hubby and I were busy giving tours at the winery. My it looks like everyone had fun tho. I see Miss Chris cooked up one her great recipes, Miss Judy, well she must have been getting everyone all full of all the voting information. Seems Miss Mat was in such a hurry to get there, that she got just all tangled up in that darn old painters tape. Seems Miss Doodle put on her best Southern Belle outfit ( you all know she's a "wanna be from the south" Canadian) Oh and I think Miss Scarlett whipped up a big old batch of either Hot Toddies or maybe some of those fine Mint Juleps. That Miss Gerri she sure knows how to throw a party!!!

Credits- frightnightH ( Did not write the designers name down, I will look it up and give them proper credit. All the costumes came from the web. Happy Halloween Ladies!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Hello Linda, this is just too precious, what a great Halloween Layout, truly wonderful! :) Thanks so much for your note, have a great weekend, and always happy digi scrapping :)