Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Girls...


These are our girls, I don't know if I have told you, but I am actually afraid of dogs...still am. But not these 3 and not Labs in general. I was bitten a few times by " dogs that wouldn't hurt anyone" One was a bite in my chest area...try explaining that to an emergency room doctor!!
I never thought I would have one dog let alone three. But Halli our chocolate changed that. She taught me about trust. Her parents were both trained to be nursing home dogs, you know the kind that owners take around to visit the patients. Halli is my baby, she is my friend. I'm the one she comes to when a thunderstorm comes, not that I could protect her much, but she trust me to. The other two, Widge and Sprig, well they are both nuts and I mean that in the nicest way LOL. They fit right in with our family!!! LOL
credits- "fading summer" kit by Snowmoon's design

No comments: