Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am honored.....

to call these two ladies my friends. I "met" them on SBF (scrapbookflair) awhile back when I had first got into digital scrapping. I say "met" because we have never really come face to face. But believe me when I say, I know these ladies by their Hearts. They are not just talented( all though that is truly quite obvious) they are funny, caring, compassionate women!
Judy's page layouts are awesome, straight from the heart. Carol's designs are awesome, a work of pure love ( believe me, I have tried my hand at designing and you really have to love it to keep going at it) When you put these two talents together...well like I said the possibilities are really endless!
So Congratulations to CJS, I wish you many more years!!
Both their sites are listed on the right, if you have never checked them out, do so, you are in for a treat!
Hugs my friends!
Credits- "Celebrating CJS" kit

1 comment:

another day-another memory said...

Oh wow, I miss a few days of visiting and look what I found. Believe me Linda, you are the treasure..love you my friend.