Saturday, November 17, 2007

I know it's early but....



An early start on the season. There is a radio station around here that has been playing nothing but Christmas music for a week now. I love the music, but I am so used to not hearing it till the day after Thanksgiving. Any way it got me in the mood to do a christmas page. This is Zack I think he was 2. He was and is such a bub!

credits- ad_christmas_PP_QP ( I dont have a name, if you know, let me know so I can give proper credit) alpha- A bit of Christmas by Lisa Minor(ronmasil.blogsot.com)

2 comments:

Gerrisscrapblog said...

What a cutie!!!

Miss Scarlett aka Jude said...

What a little doll! Yeah, Christmas music seems to be getting earlier and earlier every year. When my kids were small I always put up out tree on the day after Thanksgiving cause that's when they started advertising and playing Christmas music. Now days it starts right after Halloween!!!
Love ya my friend.