Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wow not been here since August??? Bad blogger!!!


I have had an interesting time... had a lot of time spent with grandkids...which I loved and also had emergency surgery(that I did not love) It ended up being my gallbladder but because I have never had your typical symptoms, I was not aware there was a problem. The doctor was concerned because levels in my liver were basically off the chart. I guess when they call the surgeon in at 4 in the morning it is a bit of an emergency LOL But all better now!! Looking forward to Christmas!!! Have been working on cards and qp. they will be on my other home. We have our family Christmas early this year, the weekend of the 14th. Family will start arriving on the 12th and stay till the 15th. Hectic and fun and I love it!!!  The qp up there is from a kit called "Coziness" by Manu. There is a qp page on my other home and a link to her site.
Okay off to take the pups outside for a break and then curling up with a new Debbie Macomber book.
Hugs to you all....
And as always "Fill it to the Brim" and ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: