Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting ready

And guess what Dennis did over the weekend LOL Yup started shoveling paths to the maple trees. This man is truly dedicated!! (There is another word I was thinking of but can't print it here) When I saw him walking with the shovel, I thought maybe he was going down by the mailbox to clean that area up a bit...nope! But the trees are dripping and the sap will be running alot I think. It should be a good year. Oh and once it starts cooking.....the smell omg ...the smell!! Kind of like a pancake drenched in syrup on Sunday morning LOL!!!!
We were supposed to get up to 10 inches of snow between Sunday and today but only got a few inches, thank God for sure!! DO NOT repeat DO NOT need or want more snow!!! Spring has to get here soon. I am not looking forward to the bad storms that come with spring. I am a chicken when it comes to them, want to hideout in the basement (and we only have a crawl space)!!!!!
Well, I have things to do today (boring housewifey things) so I best get my behind in gear. Make some memories Ladies!!
As always my friends " Fill it to the Brim"  then savor the sweetness of it all!
Hugs and love....Always

No comments: