Saturday, December 29, 2012

Almost the end of another year.....

Morning ladies.... I guess I have been a wee bit lapse on my Saturday post huh?? Sometimes it seems like hours in a day turn in to split seconds and before I know it they are gone. Plus to be honest, sometimes life gives me a few things to deal with that all though I love you all....they are best shared with God. So I stayed away for a while....But I will try to get back in here on Saturdays. Not a New Years resolution or anything, but a promise to myself.
I have decided no resolutions this year, only a commitment to make my life better, more fulfilled and oh dare I say the word "Organized"  I have neglected so many parts of my life, oh I tell myself I am working on it but I am only fooling myself (and not doing a good job of even that) so I have decided to make changes in my life...hopefully good changes. I want to get out of bed in the morning with a purpose instead of a "just another day" attitude. That purpose can be as small as finally dusting the cobwebs from the corner in the computer room or as big as the moon...you get the idea. I don't want to let a day go by that when I put my head down on my pillow, I won't be able to tell myself...Hey good job, and be proud of it. I am going to try to be better at some of the important things in my life. You know things that we take for granted and let slide more than we should, a parent, daughter, sister, friend....
I don't want this post to sound like a holier than thou post, I am human and mistakes...yup...I make them, But I guess for me...at the end of next year...I don't want the list of mistakes to be a long one.
Well, there is a sink full of dishes waiting for me and a bed that needs to be made so I best get busy.
As always my dear friends "Fill it to the Brim" enjoy every split second of it.... really enjoy it!!!
Love and hugs... Always

No comments: