Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello Ladies

I played around with a kit the other day and came up with this one of Miss KBB. Just felt like playing for a bit.
Nothing really going on in my little world today. Dennis is blowing leaves (yes before the snow this time) LOL Dogs are curled up in the living room soaking up the sun shine. I have beef tips (ok actually cheap pieces of stew meat) cooking in the crock pot and finished most of my Susi Homemaker tasks....so here I am.
The stuff in the crock pot is oh EASY!!! and CHEAP....2 words I live by hehehehehehehe!!
Pkg of stew meat, dump a can of beef gravy in there add some onions if you want and let it go...cook about 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high, serve on rice!! How much easier can it be.
The weather man said the " S " word this morning, could get some maybe on Wednesday, not as much as you Sylvia but some anyway.
Ladies I would stick around for awhile but Dear Hubby is calling my name so go make some memories....
As always my friends.... Fill it to the Brim....you never know when you might need those extra drops.
Hugs and love to you all....Always

No comments: