Monday, June 13, 2011

I am so sorry, life got in the way of my ramblings

Didn't mean to take so long honest! Just seemed like one thing after another and those Juleps really got to me at the party well, anyway here I am.
Nothing really new and exciting tho!! Had Keira Zack and Sam for a couple days last week, oh yes that was fun and they kept me busy. Got some good pictures and will work on them later.
Nothing new with Dennis and his leg...we are back to square one I think. The ABI test came back normal!! So now it will be an orthopedic doctor in Appleton who specializes on the hip area. Dennis is ready to give up! Can't say that I blame him.
The weather here has finally turned nice...76, dry, breezy and sunny the last couple days. Oh yes it could stay like this. I have actually decided I want to find a place that stays "Fall" all year long well except for the one snow day at Christmas. If I find it I will let you know and send you my new address!! LOL
Well ladies I am sure you made some memories and I am sure they have made you smile.
As always dear friends " Fill it to the Brim" and whatever you put in there....enjoy every single drop!!!
Love and hugs to you all...Always

No comments: