Saturday, April 16, 2011

I do not like Spring Colds!!!

I have spent the last few days either trying (and I do mean trying) to come up with some new stuff for my wordart blog, or going into facebook to rearrange and plow a virtual farm, or just sitting on the couch with a blanket and a runny nose!! Oh and let's not forget the watery eyes!! I have not been good company for anyone. I blame the cold on my shorter haircut. LOL You know the longer hair kept my neck warm! hehehe! I need this to be gone by Sunday (have a feeling it won't be) because my Mom has surgery on Monday to have that pacemaker put in. I am thinking that it would not be a great idea for me to be around her right now. She does not need this cold. Hair color???? I chickened out and just got it cut, purple was not going to happen and by getting it cut I managed to get rid of some of the gray. I have pics of b4 and after and will post them one of these days. As soon as the eyes stop watering so I can see LOL Well ladies as you can tell I was up early (actually it was 5 am when I got up) and I have a few things to take care of before I crawl back onto the couch. Memories?? not so sure, but you all make some ok!!! As always my friends, " Fill it to the Brim" then sip it slowly and enjoy!! Hugs and love (from a safe distance) to you all.

No comments: