Saturday, February 5, 2011

GO PACK GO

and in Mat's case she is adding "back to Wisconsin with your cold weather" lol!!! Yup it is Super Bowl Fever here in the Green Bay area. TV stations have things like "Destiny in Dallas" or "All Access Pass" I will be curled up watching the game and cheering them on. (Sorry Nick)
We lucked out with the snow storm that hit down south, we only got a few inches, my sisters and Mom got any where from 18 to 23 inches. If we had gotten that well, I am thinking we would not be having that one hot day in August this year!!
Sorry I have to cut this short today but I have a list of things to do and none of it getting done with me sitting in the office.
Sending Love and Hugs to you all, make some memories Ladies, and make them count!!
As always "Fill it to the Brim" cus alittle extra makes for a really good day!!
Hugs always

No comments: