Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sorry about missing Saturday...

I was actually awake at 5:09am yesterday morning. Yup just about when you were going to bed Miss G!! LOL The pups have decided that anywhere between 5 am and 5:30am is a great time to wake up (I am not impressed) So I wake up, it's potty time and then they get a wee bit of food. They usually wrestle a bit with each other and then fall back to sleep by about 6 or 6:30...
makes no difference to me, I have all ready made a pot of coffee and I am awake!!!!
I was going to ramble at that time yesterday but afraid I would have made less sense than normal(which isn't saying much) but decided to wait, well one thing led to another and the day was over and done. We still have 3 pups. The little black sweetie pie has not found a home yet. We do have two people interested and will find out Monday if either one has decided to take him into their family. The hospice nurse has decided to wait for a little girl.
This morning I am waiting for Carin and Miss KBB to come pick me up, we are going into Shawano for breakfast and some school clothes shopping. She just called and will be here in about 1/2 hour so I best get my face in a bag on and start this day(like it wasn't jump started at 5am)
Take care ladies go make some memories and smile at them!
As always dear friends " Fill it to the Brim" enjoy each moment and then sit back and wait for the next one to fill your heart!
Love and hugs to you all!

No comments: