Sunday, July 18, 2010

Can we all pretend it's Saturday???

Been one of those weeks!!! Puppies are doing much better, between the two different meds and alot of hugs and kisses on the tops of their heads they are growing and getting more lovable everyday!! I have fallen in love with all of them and inspite of our lack of sleep and kennel instead of dining room table...I will miss them when they leave here!! Dear hubby has made a decision as to which one he would like to keep...
Dear hubby- "I think I know which one to keep"
Loving but tired wife-"Really which one?"
Hubby-" Moose or cute face AND yellow pretty princess" (Those are nicknames by the way)
Wife(who heard the word AND)- "Excuse me!!!"
Hubby(who must want to sleep with the flippin chickens)" Yup I was thinking we should keep TWO!"
Now granted they are all adorable, they give the softest kisses on your chin....but TWO!!!
Sorry I haven't been on much, I seem to have hurt my right foot, not sure what's wrong with it, seems swollen and so sore to walk on, even sitting hurts, just aches!! Plus have been fighting a bit of a cold.
Monday is Miss KBB's 4th birthday, she is getting her hair cut(donating it to Locks of Love) her hair has never been cut and it is SOOOO long, even if they cut of 10 inches it will still be about 3 to 4 inches below her shoulders. She might also get her ears pierced!!! Oh my goodness that little one is growing to fast for this grandma!! Will post some pics of the before and after as soon as I can.
Well ladies I am sure you have all made some memories and I know that you smiled.
As always my friends " Fill it to the Brim" enjoy every drop, they slip away so quickly and you don't want to miss any of them!!
Hugs and love to you all!!!

No comments: