Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Girls


Yes I know ... one of each color and if they came in plaid hubby would want one of those too!! Our oldest Halli is 12, she is not doing so good, her eyesight is failing more each day but she is my girl, my companion on stormy nights (she doesn't like storms), the one who taught me that I didn't have to be afraid of Labs...when the time comes to say goodbye to her I will cry as if my best friend has gone.Sprig is our middle child dog and believe me she lives up to that!! So eager to please, so sensitive! A great hunting dog tho! She was the dog we didn't think we wanted and ended up loving the minute we saw her! Then there is Widge our youngest, the spoiled baby of the family. She is 6 years old and she weighs 39#, full blooded Lab yup!! But both her parents were small. She is perfect for in the house. Sprig is her sister actually from a litter two years before, so she is small too. Widge "The blond" is the Mom to Be! Pups are due around the 21st or 22nd of this month. It took us a while to find a male small enough, but we did and Gunner is a beautiful black Lab. Should make for some cute and awesome puppies!! We are having an ultra sound done next week, just to check how many and what the size is of the pups, if they are to big she will have a cesarean. I will keep you all posted! It will be interesting having these 3 and the pups all in house at the same time!!
credits- "april love"kit by dinphy

No comments: