Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another week??? wow went by fast

at least the weather has gotten alittle warmer, temp wise anyway..now it just feels damp and cold. I am so looking forward to spring, birds singing, brown grass, mud puddles outside, not to mention the muddy paw prints across the kitchen floor, yup !!
You all know I went to my brother's last weekend, but what I didn't tell you was that I stopped at a Home Goods store and purchased a new...now make sure your sitting down...COOKIE SHEET!!!!! Yup, thought maybe a new one would give me an edge....it didn't! Put all the ingredients together for some simple Brown Sugar drop cookies, oh they looked so nice on that new baking sheet, came out of the oven looking and smelling like heaven...that lasted 5 minutes, they turned into mini brown hockey pucks!!! Not even dunking in coffee helped these things. My dear hubby and I had a nice conversation....
Loving wife- " what am I doing wrong?"
Dear hubby- " maybe it's the oven"
Loving wife- "could be, thanks honey"
Hubby- " either that or you have to buy a book"
Wife- " what book Dear?"
Hubby tucking for cover- "You know, Baking for Dummies"
Found out my "Cookies" leave bruises!!!
The new puter is coming along, still have alot to learn about windows7 but either I am getting smarter in my old age or they have made things easier (tend to go with the easier) because I am actually understanding it!! Now if I can get Goober back in here I will be a happy camper..I am working on it Miss Gerri, miss you and my snack drawer is full!!
Well I am off to get some housewifey things done, plus finish taking some files out of old puter, off to make some memories, hope you do to!
As always "Fill it to the Brim" then join in and enjoy every drop!!!
Hugs to you all....always

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to taste unused stuff. Currently I'm fabricating my own pv panels. I am making it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I ran across a truly brilliant site which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd really appreciate it, because I really enjoy [URL=http://apennootje.blogwogin.com/2009/11/10/solar-panel-construction-at-home]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.