Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It was called "Applepaloosa"


It took place at an apple orchard south of Green Bay, Carin took Zack and Keira and me last Sunday. They had a bit of everything. They had this wagon filled with gourds, all shapes and sizes. They also had animals that the kids could pet and feed. Well according to Miss KBB one of them...a donkey.." just wanted to tickle my hand, but not bite me" Zack was so good, keeping an eye on her. It was fun and no I didn't buy any apples, Carin did and made canned apple pie filling the next day. Not this weekend but the next, hopefully we will be going to Delzers Pumpkin farm. Hay rides, haunted barns, corn mazes....oh yes fun will be had.
credits- "Thank You" a collab mini kit by maurine Stettler of "let me scrapbook" the mask I used on the photo was called "Today" but I have had it awhile and there is no name with it.

No comments: