Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lake Michigan...


When Miss G and Al were here in June, we took them on a ride up to Michigan(we are not that far from the border, just over a bridge right Miss G)
It was raining, misty but I thought this was such an awesome view of one of the lighthouses in that area, so I got out, got alittle wet and cold(thanks to the wonderful weather a certain Lady from Ohio bought with her) and got this shot. I forgot I had this until going thru some photos and decided to use one of the lessons from Jessica Sprague's classes.
Been busy yesterday and today. We made breaded eggplant and yellow zucchini yesterday and today I baked 2 chocolate zucchini cakes and 2 zucchini breads. It is that time of year for us, busy with the garden and the chicky wickies(peckin piranhas) If I don't always get in here to make my evening rounds, it's probably because I have fallen asleep on the couch LOL
Hugs Ladies....now I am off to make supper.

No comments: