Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Morning Everyone...

What a week huh Ladies?? This Blogger thing sent alot of people into a panic, me included!! I read a post on the Internet(not on blogger) that said it was some terrible virus that had hacked Google and this was the beginning of the end of them!! I am not Jewish but all I can say is "OYVey"
We had company this week, a friend of Dennis's came up for the last week of Turkey hunting. It was nice to see Chris and we all had lots of laughs and good conversation. We also ran out of M&Ms LOL I have a small dish on the dining room table filled with them( should say I DID) every time Chris walked by he grabbed some....dish is empty now!! Glad I could help your sweet tooth along Chris!!!
Well Maple syrup time is a fond memory now and we have moved on to other things.....yup it is that time again.... "The Fields" are in need of plowing and planting! We went yesterday and got plants. Hubby is cutting back this year...
Dear Hubby- " Look honey, a full flat is only this much"
Loving wife- " Dear a full flat hold up to 72 plants, we should only need one right?"
Hubby - " oh sure, I plan on cutting back"
Wife - " Dear, why did you take "2" empty flats"
We came home with 60 tomato plants, zucchini, eggplant, cucumbers(for pickles) green, red and yellow peppers and of course acorn squash.
It is going to be a long summer!!! In with the gardening mix...don't forget the chickens, they will be here in July!!!
Have two of my Grandsons coming for a weekend visit, Zack and Sam will be here later. Should be fun. Zack will be a big help with Sam.
Well ladies, I have to hop in the shower and get ready to start my day, lots of memories to be made I am thinking! Hope you all get a chance to make some...in fact try not to let the day end without saving a few that make you smile!!
As always "Fill it to the Brim" then sit back and just smile at all you see!!!
Hugs my friends

No comments: