Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not much to do at 1am when freezing rain is hitting the windows but..

play on the computer...so I did!! This is Zack, he really is my best bub! My first grandchild so I guess that gives him an extra special place in my heart. I have to tell you a story about me and Zack..When he was younger and he would spend the night, he would sleep in my bed with me. I would take his hand as he was falling asleep and tell him "just hold my hand, I'll always be right here, everything will be all right" The other night when he and Keira were here, she was having a hard time going to sleep...as I lay there next to them, I heard Zack say those same words to her. Yes ladies, my heart overflowed and tears came to my eyes. I am so blessed to have this guy in my life. He is a typical 10 year old, which means he is starting to think he knows it all, can be stubborn and a little sassy once in awhile..but..he has such a gentle, quiet side. Love you Zacko, always biggest!
credits- background paper by Nicole Young, then I just tried blending the photo into it. (not the finished look I wanted, but will keep working at it!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I think you did an amazing job. The blend is perfect, I think.