Saturday, December 6, 2008

We have Internet...WooHoo.....

It was gone from 10:30 last night till a few hours ago and then off again till just now. Ok do the "Internet Server Powers That Be" not realise that is my life they are messing with??!! You do not mess with this lady when it comes to things like this.. Nah uh, no way!!!! But it's back ( fingers crossed) and all is now right again with my world.
The picture above was taken this morning.....guess who forgot to put the van away last night, Dear Hubby has a cold and fell asleep early, and I really thought it was already tucked away from the snow..
By the way, do any of your TV stations weather men name your snow storms? We do. Fox 11 has a list of 12 names for storms this year. We have already had Andrew and Brooke...the last one is Lily and if we get to that one I am making arrangements to be heading to a warmer climate!!! Sorry Miss Gerri for the snow that slipped thru and managed to make it to your place. I must have been sleeping when it got away. LOL
Been a busy week for me, I have been learning new things on the computer, I now know how to make blog backgrounds...WooHoo you say .....yup to me it is!! I also can send a zip file, that's a big WooHoo LOL!! The background thing is such fun for me. I can not design, I have a mental block the size of Texas in my brain when it comes to that! I will admit it. I enjoy taking a kit someone else has designed (bowing to all you creative people out there) and seeing what I can do with it. I will keep playing with it till I get it right! Which means sleep at a regular hour has become a thing of the past!!
I showed Dear Hubby some of my backgrounds and his comment was " Are they supposed to look like that?" He is not computer literate so when I started talking about changing Html's he just sighed and went back to watching the outdoor channel. We have an agreement....I don't do deer....he doesn't do computer. Works great!!!
Well, I am off to start supper, left overs tonight, hey I have a computer program calling my name.....
Thanks Carin for posting for me, love you Gracie!!
Did you all make some memories today?? Hope so, they are what keep us looking toward tomorrow. As always "Fill it to the Brim" sip it slowly and enjoy!!!
Hugs Ladies

No comments: