Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I knew I shouldn't have put up a winter header yet!!!


I was watching the show "Fringe" ( which by the way is so good) and not paying attention to what was happening outside the living room window!! Imagine my shock when I got up to let the puppies outside!!!! I know these aren't the greatest shots but hey see those white dots...that is snow!! No more green grass in our yard. Looks like it just might be "Winter In Wisconsin"
By the way, Carin and the kids made it back tonight safe and sound. Dan had come up on Friday to get the house open and ready. Movers will be there in the morning. I wish things would have worked out down there but ya know I have a saying "what is..is what isn't..isn't and there is no sense worrying about whats in the middle" It will work out...someone has a plan for this family and it's all good!
credits- "Joyeux Noel" kit by bluedream design

No comments: