Friday, October 3, 2008

Great way to start the day...

When I opened my emails this morning, much to my surprise, I found an award. It was sent to me by Carol from CJ'screations. The award is on the right and if you click on it it will take you to her site. CJ's stands for Carol and Judy, two very talented Ladies. Carol designs kits that are easy to work with for any situation and Judy, she helps give Carol some wonderful ideas and her pages are straight from the heart. Grab your coffee and go visit both their sites for awhile(they are listed on the right) you will enjoy Judy's pages filled with bits of her life and Carol well like I said her kits are awesome and free for a thank you! Plus while there you can go check out her blog, this lady designs, scraps and is one heck of a good photographer!!! Thank you again Carol, you made my day start out with a smile!! Love you my friend!!

No comments: