Saturday, September 20, 2008

A hint of how my day is going....

Got up early, around 6 am Figured I'd put on coffee, watch alittle news and then come in here to just chat a bit......best laid plans....as they say!!!
Coffee pot decided to go so slow I figured backwards was the speed it was trying for! Turned on TV...satellite is out....no storms, beautiful day...no satellite! Phone call to company, will be down about 2 hours. Ok...coffee finally done, 20 minutes later. Decide to come in here and surprise Dear hubby by downloading the software for the video camera....WRONG .....
Downloaded everything...restarted computer like it said...NO KEYBOARD...NO MOUSE....!!!
Uninstalled video software (figured that was the culprit) now everything is back but...can't get video to download from camera because I uninstalled software and it has no where to go!!!
Where is Dear Hubby you ask??? Well when he heard me in her talking to myself and the computer using oh my such nice words....he decided to run into town for something! Oh he is a smart man!!!!
Ramblings will be postponed for awhile as you can see plate is filled to overflowing. You all go enjoy the day..make some memories
As always "fill it to the brim" the overflow will make you smile and stay with you for a long time!!
Love and hugs dear ladies

No comments: