Sunday, September 28, 2008

The early stages of "the fields"....

Yup that is Dear hubby checking out the plants. All those stakes are for holding up those flippin red things! As you can see there were a whole lot of stakes! Garden time is almost over. I have some winter squash to take care of, some onions and then I think that part of all this is done! We do have a few apple trees, and this year we actually have apples!!!!! Pictures of those for another day! Well I am off to make lunch and start the rest of my day. Enjoy yours, see ya all later!
credits- a bunch of different designers, wish I could remember them all, I do know CJ'screations was one of them. The rest , I thank you and when my memory comes back I will try and give proper credit! Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Linda, was just stopping by to see your latest layouts that are all so beautiful again!! And WOW, I love your new blog layout and graphics, it's gorgeous!!! Have a great week :)