Monday, August 11, 2008

A wonderful award...

WYLDEWOMAN Who would have thunk it....I, at the age of 59, to be considered a "Wyldewoman"

The Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. The rules are :1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blogsite so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women we’ve given it to

I have learned so much from so many wonderful ladies, so many have brightened my day just by being who they are...Themselves... So to all of you I pass this award on....


Carol - One half of CJ's creations and someone who I consider a friend, she always has a kind word and a laugh to share
Gerri - This lady makes me smile, never know just what I have become when I check out her blog!! I am happy to call her my friend
Jude - This lady has a great big heart and a veranda filled with refreshments and love, a wonderful combination, she is a dear friend
Judy - The other half of CJ's and a dear friend. Her pages are done from the heart, she has a way with flowers that is beautiful
Nic - She does paper scrapping, beautiful if I might add. She is from New Zealand, someday I would love to meet this awesome lady, her blog is filled with stories of everyday life..Nic Style..
Jan - Her pages are wonderful, such talent this lady has
Mat - Her furbabies are so much fun to see, a very caring friend
Irene - Her designs are beautiful, I love going there to see what new things she has thought of
Elisa - Another wonderful designer. Her kits are so easy to work with and she is such a lovely lady
Chris - The queen of vintage..yup that's Chris. Can't wait till she gets a blog up and running

These are a few, there are so many more that I visit that bring a smile to my heart or inspiration to my keyboard. To all of you I say Thank You!!!!!!

No comments: