Sunday, August 10, 2008

Prayers needed...

This is my Granddaughter Keira, she is a healthy, happy, rambunctious 2 year old. The prayers needed are for another little girl, who right now is not so healthy. She is in a hospital in NJ with a brain tumor. Katlin is a very special little girl and the Granddaughter of a friend, Donna.
My heart can not even begin to imagine what they are all going thru right now. In fact I have a hard time imagining what I would do in this situation. If you have a child or grandchild that is right now strong and healthy, then please Thank God for them and send up prayers for Katlin, her and her family need them so much.
The name of the kit I used is "Patience kit for Katlin" designed by CJ's creations(the link is on the right) Stop in there and thank Carol for this beautiful, caring and loving gift.

No comments: