Friday, August 8, 2008

I knew the day was coming...I just didn't want to think about it..



Dan(Carin's hubby) left on Wednesday to go back to work. Carin and the kids stayed up here and waited for the moving company to pack up the house. She went as far as Oshkosh tonight, they will stay at a hotel there, then will get a fresh start in the morning. It's about an 8 hour drive. They will be stopping at my Mom's (Grandma GG) to see her. Zack didn't want to leave without going there. Was it sad..yup..were there tears...oh yup!!!!!! I know this is a good thing. With Dan only being able to come home one weekend a month, it has been hard on all of them. He misses his family and my daughter has felt like a single Mom of 4 kids. It has not been easy. The job in Edwardsville Illinois should last about 5 years. After that it is one of three places. Back here, Minnesota or Springfield Missouri. Dan is an iron worker and was offered the job of Job supervisor on this project. I don't blame him at all for taking it. I will be missing this little group big time...but I will have a web cam set up and will get weekly visits via the Internet and Carin has promised pictures everyweek!!! I wish them luck, love and send them my prayers that their life is a wonderful one. Grandma loves you guys Biggest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: