Saturday, August 9, 2008

A family together...the way it should be....

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this word art. It was a song that had been played at my Daughters wedding. Alot of meaning for both her and Dan. This is a photo of Zack, Brick, Garrett, Shelby, Carin , Dan and Keira. A family, the way it should be. As I said in my last post, it has not been easy for them to be so far apart. I am not so sure it will be easy being close either LOL. They will all have some adjusting to go thru, but I think in the end it will be a good thing! Shelby is the only one not going, she is staying in Appleton with her Mom.
I talked to Carin this morning, they had just left my Mom's. The boys are sitting in the back seat watching Star wars on the DVD player (with their headphones on) Keira is sitting in the middle watching the pictures with no sound. LOL Found out today that Miss KBB does not do elevators. She was not happy going in the one at my Mom's apartment complex! Her exact words were something like "I want out NOW" being said over and over at the top of her lungs!!!!
Well Ladies, I am off to start my day. Hubby wants me to come along to a get together for some bow hunting friends of his. They do this every year, get together, camp out , tell stories and just have fun. Most of the wives that go, do hunt. I don't...We will see, I am not the take me to the middle of the woods and have fun type, Wood ticky ticks ya know!!!
Go out and make some memories my friends. Treasure them with all your heart.
As always "fill it to the brim" the flavor is oh so worth it!!
Hugs to you all!

No comments: