Sunday, July 6, 2008

What started as a single small drum...

became a full, decked out in uniform marching drum band yesterday, so no Saturday ramblings. I am thinking it was just overtired and a bit of sinus things happening. Seems like the sinus and the drums have moved on to a new location. I love marching bands and parades...but not when they are happening in my head!!

I did do some things in spite of the drum corp going on..dear hubby and I worked the fields (our garden) we had to stake up the tomato plants, all 45 of them!! I went in full gear, which yes meant plenty of bug spray,(ticks ya know) !! Our garden is actually starting to look like it might produce edible things this year!!

I also spent some time looking things up on the computer..dear hubby wants to take a trip to Missouri this summer to check it out. Me I just want to go on a vacation. Have not had a real type vacation in oh way to many years!! I will let you know, maybe I will be knocking on some doors, ya never know!!

Hope you all had a great Saturday and that you made some memories. It's a funny thing about memories, they don't always have to be beautiful sugar sweet bits..they are what they are. I always tell you to make those memories and tuck them somewhere safe, I never tell you to sort out the good from the bad. Each day is filled with little snips of time, each of those make up not just that day but our lives, and I don't know about you all, but not every snip of my life is or has been sugar sweet...but it has been my life and it has been filled with memories, good and bad, that I keep tucked safe.

So...it may be Sunday and not Saturday...but it is another day, another chance to make those memories, so go out, fill it to the brim and and don't waste a drop. It's all good!

Hugs and love my friends!!!

No comments: