Friday, July 25, 2008

Maybe this is where their beauty comes from...

When we moved here, there were some beautiful Hollyhocks growing on the otherside of the driveway. In the fall, I took some of the seeds and just sort of tossed them in different places in the yard(I garden as well as I bake LOL) Well they have been coming up in the oddest places..but these are right by the front walk(which really isn't the greatest spot, because they get so big. But I love these, the colors this year are awesome!!
It took me about 2 hours to extract pieces of four different photos to put these together, but I think it was worth it.
credits-"Days gone by callalillies" kit by CJScreations, the quote is by me( I really do believe something as beautiful as a flower has to have it's own special kind of soul)

No comments: