Monday, June 9, 2008

Souls ?...I think so...

Something so full of life has to have a Soul. These are some Bleeding Hearts that were here when we bought our home. The lady that lived here before planted alot of different flowers that I don't know the names of. I love going to the garden center every year and getting new plants, but if truth be told...I tend a garden about as good as I bake ( and we all know about my hockey puck cookies) I have planters on the deck that I add flowers to every year. The ones that are growing all over the yard, well, credit for them goes to a former owner, and I thank her for them, they are beautiful and so many different kinds. Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do.
credits- "just_scrap_it" kit by CJS's link is on the right, please pay them a visit!!
quote- by Myrtle Reed from Lavender and Old Lace
flowers- Cathy(the former home owner)

No comments: