Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can't sleep...


here I am at 12 midnight, chewing on a cherry licorice, putting pages together!! What a life!! LOL
Ya all know Miss KBB, she just makes my heart smile.Saw her, Zack, Garrett and Mommy at the boys baseball game tonight. They played in the rain...light rain that made everyone cold and miserable and praying for the last inning. They had a tie game tonight and because of the weather..No Overtime(smart coaches) They got their team photos tonight and I will get one scanned. The team is doing really great. Zack and Garrett love baseball, hopefully when they move they can keep going with it. Yup they are moving, about 5 weeks from now. long story for another day. Well, I was going to try for sleep, but then Dear Miss Carol made these awesome kits and now I think I will spend some time working on pages with them. I see more cherry licorice in my future...
credits-"melonball" kit by Jenlin designs, "signs of spring" frames by Sindiego and the word art from Elegantwordart

No comments: