Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ok, I snuck off the couch again...

But I couldn't resist! I am having serious Grandchildren withdrawal here!! They can't come see me, and I sure can't go visit them right now. I talked to Beira on the phone yesterday and with alittle prompting..she told me "get good Gamma" I am working on it!! I spent part of the day going thru pictures I had put on the computer, deleting some and saving some to disc's. This one I edited in a program called "photo express6" I love how it turned out. Ok, enough up time...back to my favorite blankie(which is beginning to not be my favorite) and some quiet time.
Love you all...Hugs all around!!
credits- frame is "Mistical Morning" by sweetmade Inc, the papers are from various kits by Manu, the word art is from "elegant wordart"

No comments: