Saturday, August 30, 2014

Paige


This is Zack's girlfriend Paige (Yes I know, can't believe he is old enough to even think about a girlfriend)!!!!
She is so real, I guess that's the word. No make-up, or fancy pretend for her. What you see is what you get and what you get is a real, honest beautiful soul!! When so many kids are out there, doing drugs or being ungrateful for what they have... she is into horses, swimming, and her friends and family. She is a barrel racer and has won so many medals and ribbons....awesome young lady!!!
I know it's Saturday and I should write more, but have errands to run this morning before it storms so I will leave you with this one....
As always Ladies " Fill it to the Brim" and then look for the beauty that lies beneath....it is a wondrous thing!!
Love ya all...always

1 comment:

Grandma Sarge said...

Very pretty page and very pretty Paige!