Saturday, December 8, 2012

Conversation with Miss KBB....

We were looking at a certain sweater and this is what followed.....

Grandma- " Do you like this Keira?"
KBB-  "NO"
Grandma- " Well, I do, I think it is very pretty"
KBB- " Yes, but Grandma, you just like it in that old peoples way"
Grandma- "Keira, are you saying I am old??"
KBB- "Well, the grey hair kinda explains that" (this last part being said while she touched the grey parts of my hair.
Now gee whiz, I never thought of it as grey...just "naturally frosted" :(

Well my friends, I am only taking a short break. My family will be up here on the 13th and I have oh so much to do. My sisters, Mom, brother-in-law and nephew will be here on Thursday and then everyone will be here on Saturday......A house full!!!
So memories are going to be made again and I am one happy lady!!!
As always my dear friends " Fill it to the Brim " and let yourselves take time to enjoy every drop!!
Hug and Love ALWAYS

P.S.  In case you were wondering....My sister brings the cookies hehehehehehehehe

No comments: