Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finally found some time...

to take Christmas and winter off here. Bout time huh? Been busy tho, babysitting for Sam the Man while Mommy works and Daddy works out of town on a job. Between that and the pups, the maple syrup, making wordart and quickpages, plowing fields in farmville(which is like a flippin full time job) I don't have alot of free time anymore. Every once in awhile I curl up with one of those all day suckers or a Twizzler and watch TV or read a good book( not often but when I feel like it.) LOL, that one is for you Miss G!!!!!! SA!!!!!
Anyway.... I keep hoping to get back in here on a more regular basis, I will honest, in the mean time make some memories, enjoy the day...And as always "Fill it to the Brim" there's alot out there and you wouldn't want to miss a drop!
Hugs and love to you all...Always

No comments: