Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day my friends



Hope you are surrounded by Love today. Going to be quiet here. I talked to Carin a bit ago and she is going to be busy cleaning up from the party. Scott and Sam the Man are stopping over later to pick up some things that Susi bought up for him, so I will see him then. Dennis asked if I wanted to go out for breakfast, but I noticed earlier he was wincing a little when he walked so I think we will be staying in. Not even church this morning...sitting in that pew would be a bit hard for him I think.

Well ladies I best get in the shower and start my day, know that you are all loved so big!!! always!!!

1 comment:

Sissy Susi said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sissy! I love you way past the moon and back. Seeing you yesterday was great. Talking on the phone during commercials of our shows we watch from different cities is fine, but hugging my Sister in real life is better. Lots of love to you, way past Patti and back....