Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today is Wednesday not Thursday right??

I have gotten the year right on every check I have written so far, I know what time it is and the date....the only think I can't seem to get right is the day!!
Dennis is scheduled for cataract surgery on Thursday the 6th...I have been positive that it was Wednesday!! Brain is slowly packing for a vacation I think and has not told me!
Anyway yes he has surgery in the morning, his eye has been bothering him for awhile now and he will hopefully get some relief. Needless to say, we have been busy doing things around here that needed to be done and he can't do right after the surgery. So between that and pups and putting Christmas back in the closet and (oh don't laugh) getting talked back into farmville) and wordart and blogs I have been busy!!
Hope you all had a great New Year, ours was quiet. I actually missed the ball being dropped not just once but twice!!!
Ok ladies I hear hubbies voice gently calling from the other room so I best act excited to give him a hand with something!! LOL
Hugs and love to you all!!

No comments: