Friday, December 17, 2010

I am not being anti-social honest

We have been busy around here. This Saturday is our "Family" Christmas. The one where everyone comes and we get together. Bonnie and her family will be here later today and then the rest will all be here Saturday afternoon. Right now I am taking a break from last minute things and then back at it again. LOL
It is also alot of birthdays and anniversaries this weekend. Kim (my brother Davids wife) Holly (Sams Mom) and Zack of course(he will be 12) and then it is our wedding anniversary on the 18th. We were married in 1976 you all do the math, for me it is sometimes more years than I can remember!!
I am not sure if I will get in here Saturday to ramble so if not, make some memories and don't forget "Fill it to the Brim" treasure each smile, look, word and moment!!!
Hugs and love to you all!!! Always

No comments: