Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thanks Miss G


for sending me this frame. I just recolored it and it worked perfect! We had Sam overnight a few days ago and he had a ball in the piles of leaves we had. This weekend we have Zack. He is going to help Papa with the leaves and some of the wood that has to be put away.
What am I going to be doing while they are hard at work you ask.....?? I am off to Green Bay for some RR for myself. Yup running away from hubbies and housework and puppies!!!! Do I feel guilty you ask.....? NOPE!!!!!!
Zack is having a ball with Mo and Kota and they just love him. Last night the pups and Zack fell asleep on the floor(I have a pic and will post it later)
Well ladies it is time for me to get my act together and get ready to leave so I will cut this short, maybe be back later not sure.
Enjoy your day while I am gone, make some memories, make some smiles!
As always my friends "Fill it to the Brim" that extra bit that spills over is always worth it!!!
Hugs and love to you all!!

No comments: